The strongest pain killer known to man is not a single drug, but a group of drugs known as "opioids," which have a high risk of addiction and dependence. The opioid group includes morphine, oxycodone, fentanyl, buprenorphine, and several others. These medications are used as back pain remedies and are commonly prescribed by doctors for extreme lower back pain relief, as well as many other conditions.
These powerful drugs have a well-earned reputation as the strongest pain killers known to man, as evidenced by staggering numbers from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC): According to a recent report, the CDC estimates that 50 million Americans are living with chronic pain. That's about 20 percent of the adult population.
Many of these people suffer from daily pain that is so severe, they resort to these dangerous opioid medications for relief. Their use of opioids starts as prescribed by their doctor, but the relief provided by the drug is so powerful that addiction is common. Opioid addiction can lead to overdose, which accounts for 68% of the nation's annual drug overdose deaths.
Options for the best pain reliever for back pain
When discussing opioids, the term "best" depends on several factors. Opioids may provide the fast, temporary relief sought by chronic pain sufferers, but the risk of addiction is a tremendous price to pay. There are, of course, many options for lower back pain relief, including:
• Deep breathing exercises- This helps reduce tension and tightness in the muscles and may provide extreme lower back pain reliefon a temporary basis.
• Stress reduction - Anxiety and anger are just two of several types of stress that can aggravate chronic pain.
• Exercise- This stimulates the production of endorphins, which have been shown to block pain signals, strengthen muscles to prevent re-injury, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Reduced alcohol consumption- Sleep is crucial to reducing pain and improving overall wellness. Alcohol interferes with a good night's sleep.
• Natural herbal remedies- A herbal remedy that is supported by science can help provide relief from joint, knee, and back pain.
Choose the back pain treatment that is right for you
Today, there is a way to get proven relief for a chronic joint, knee, and back pain, without the risk of opioid addiction and without disrupting your current lifestyle.
ReJoint is a doctor formulated, 100% natural, safe, herbal remedy that can provide you with the relief you want.
To learn more, click here or call (201) 875-8055.