In a way, the news about chronic joint pain is like the condition itself: It never seems to go away.
We just reported here, for example, on the about-face over the use of antidepressants to treat chronic joint pain and there seems to be no end to the roller coaster science attempting to resolve this critical health issue. To help, we've boiled down the rhetoric to the top 6 things that truly matter:
- Anyone can develop chronic joint pain. Although it is more prevalent in people over the age of 64, there is a significant percentage of young people - 00% - who have to manage this debilitating condition. This "senioritis" belief presents a challenge because many young people believe their chronic joint pain is acute or is something else and they fail to seek the appropriate treatment. Also: Men experience more severe joint pain than women.
- Many of the most popular medication solutions have dangerous side effects. Some can cause death. Some are prescription, some are over-the-counter.
- Though it may seem counter-intuitive, moving the sore joint can help relieve the pain. When you have joint pain, the last thing you may want to do is anything that could aggravate the joint. But the fact is that slow, easy movement of sore joints can help ease your pain.
- Chronic joint pain isn't always arthritis. It may be the result of a long list of other conditions, including lupus, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, leukemia, bone cancer, and more.
- Chronic joint pain affects the head, too. More than half (56.3%) of adults with arthritis and serious psychological distress reported having severe joint pain. This is a wake-up call. If you suffer from chronic joint pain or know someone who does, it may be beneficial to seek counseling in addition to pain relief.
- Sometimes, what the doctor doesn't say is more important that what the doctor does say. Doctors do not want you in pain. That's a fact. But their training does not always afford them the knowledge of surgery-free or drug-free solutions.
Dr. H ReJoint can help reduce chronic joint pain, without a prescription.
For years, people across the country have relied on ReJoint to help them resolve chronic joint pain.
ReJoint is a proven alternative that is:
- 100% natural
- Independent laboratory tested
- Made with premium herbs selected for their potency
ReJoint can help provide adults with the relief for chronic joint pain you want quickly, without any side effects. For more information, visit https://drhrejoint.com/ or call (201) 875-8055.