The Coronavirus pandemic has shined a bright light on the various ways in which people gather and interpret their news. For some, the virus is very serious. Others look at the numbers relative to the general population and shrug their shoulders.
One thing on which we can all agree is that the estimated 15 million people in the country suffering from chronic joint pain are still suffering.
To help separate fact from fiction, here are 5 key joint pain points to remember during this uncertain time:
- Joint pain as a symptom - Joint pain is a symptom of the Coronavirus, but it is also a symptom of many other conditions. If you are experiencing new joint pain, consider all of your symptoms instead of just your joint pain before contacting your healthcare provider.
- Opioids for pain - Patients on a prescribed opioid therapy for joint pain and who take their medication via a transdermal patch should note that fever is just one symptom of the Coronavirus and that a fever may create an increased absorption rate.
- Telemedicine - If you are experiencing chronic joint pain, your initial impulse may be to try to make an office appointment with your primary care physician. It may be safer and just as beneficial, however, to conduct your appointment over the telephone or through the use of a video chat option such as Skype.
- If you take NSAIDs for your joint pain - At this time, the World Health Organization states that either acetaminophen or ibuprofen may be used safely, however, some medical professionals note that doctors in France have advised against ibuprofen.
- If you take DMARDs - This is an acronym for Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs, which are sometimes prescribed to slow or stop joint pain by suppressing the immune system. If you are taking a DMARD for your joint pain, it may be wise to consult with your physician to determine the best course of action.
ReJoint is not a DMARD or an NSAID
If you want to avoid all the potential complications and questions about opioids and NSAIDs, try ReJoint, a doctor-formulated, 100% natural, safe, herbal remedy that can help provide adults with the chronic or intermittent joint pain relief or back pain relief they want. ReJoint is a unique and effective blend of five premium herbs that helps stop pain before it starts by blocking TNF-alpha and NF-kappa B.
For more information, visit https://drhrejoint.com/ or call (201) 875-8055.