In just the last few years, medical science has made tremendous progress in improving the health and quality of life for many people. On May 18, for example, the American Cancer Society announced that screenings for colorectal cancer should begin at age 45, not 50.
This is sure to improve and save lives.
But medical science doesn't always get it right. If you are one of the millions of people who suffer from chronic knee pain, you may be getting bad or insufficient guidance on how to relieve your pain.
One well-known, internationally-recognized medical enterprise is a case in point. Their suggestions for the relief of chronic knee pain start with prescription medications from a doctor. Another suggestion is surgery.
We believe there are other, easier, safer, methods. Here are 5 drug- and surgery-free remedies for chronic knee pain, in no particular order:
- Exercise - Whether you visit a physical therapist or attempt exercises on your own, this is a good way to keep the knee flexible instead of stiff. Low-resistance exercises that can help strengthen the muscles around your knee may improve stability.
- Ice therapy - Ice reduces pain and inflammation and is an easy and effective way to relieve knee pain. Use a flexible ice pack that can wrap around your knee and keep it in position for no more than 20 minutes at a time. Ice won't solve your knee pain problem, but it will help reduce the swelling and thus, the pain.
- Compression - A compression bandage designed for the knee (as opposed to the standard gauze stretch version) can help prevent fluid build-up (swelling) in the area around the knee. Keep it on tightly, but no so tight that it affects circulation.
- Acupuncture - Mainstream medical science still classifies acupuncture as "alternative medicine," even though it has been used around the world effectively for over 3,000 years.
- Another alternative is Dr. H ReJoint. It can help reduce chronic joint pain, without a prescription.
For years, people across the country have relied on ReJoint to help them resolve chronic joint pain.
ReJoint is a proven alternative that is:
- 100% natural
- Independent laboratory tested
- Made with premium herbs selected for their potency
ReJoint can help provide adults with the relief for chronic joint pain you want quickly, without any side effects. For more information, visit https://drhrejoint.com/ or call (201) 875-8055.